S10: Lessons from the Pandemic to Fight Common Infections and Sepsis [1.30 credits]
- Understand the role that public health and health and food safety organizations have in promoting and supporting an integrated health response in pandemic and other infectious disease outbreaks.
- Recognize how healthcare systems and public health authorities can respond more effectively to infectious diseases and sepsis in low- and middle-income resource-limited countries.
- Learn more about the developing role telehealth medicine has on supporting a more integrated approach to the treatment of sepsis in intensive care settings.
- Perceive novel ways for improving the care of critically ill patients in resource-limited settings by using new technologies and forging broader healthcare collaborationswhich can impact the diagnosis, treatment, and rehabilitation of sepsis and other infectious disease threats.
- Identify the importance and benefits of conducting large scale global clinical trials to address global health threats like sepsis.
- 1 Section
- 1 Lesson
- 0 Quizzes
- 0m Duration
1 Lesson0 Quizzes
- Watch Video
0 out of 5
You must be logged in to submit a review.