S14: Maternal Sepsis: Why Is It Still in the Top 3 for Global Incidence of Sepsis? [1.32 credits]
- Understand the global epidemiological overview of maternal sepsis, estimated incidence rates across various regions and the impact it has on families, healthcare systems and societies.
- Recognize the impact sepsis awareness has on clinical outcomes and necessary steps for enhancing advocacy initiatives globally to reduce the burden of maternal sepsis.
- Identify effective methods for the early detection and timely management of maternal sepsis, and the resulting improvements in morbidity and mortality rates this may have.
- Learn how changes in socioeconomic systems can impact health care coverage and public health access through improving organizational structures.
- Perceive the WHO´s recommendations and efforts to address the burden of maternal sepsis.
- 1 Section
- 1 Lesson
- 0 Quizzes
- 0m Duration
1 Lesson0 Quizzes
- Watch Video
0 out of 5
You must be logged in to submit a review.