S11: Understanding and Improving Long-term Outcomes After Sepsis and COVID-19 [1.21 credits]
- Describe common long-term sequelae symptoms and associated demographics of sepsis and COVID-19 survivors.
- Learn about our current understanding around the pathogenesis behind long-term infections and sepsis.
- Understand the main driving factors for developing a more tailored medical care approach for sepsis patients and survivors in both children and adults, and what resources are needed to provide the best quality of care for sepsis survivors.
- List a number of impactful ways which can be utilized to encourage improved post sepsis care.
- Recognize successful, emerging system-based strategies for the recovery support of post sepsis and post covid survivors.
- 1 Section
- 0 Lessons
- 0 Quizzes
- 0m Duration
0 Lessons0 Quizzes
0 out of 5
You must be logged in to submit a review.