By Michael Wong, JD (Founder & Executive Director, Physician-Patient Alliance for Health & Safety)
Can a Small Organization be Internationally Ranked for Patient Safety?
When one thinks about what organizations could be considered a top-100 patient safety organization, these organizations come to mind:
- Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality: #1
- The Office of the National Coordinator for Health IT: #6
- Institute for Healthcare Improvement: top-100
- Institute for Safe Medication Practices: top-250
Now, admittedly, some organizations that you might think of being ranked internationally don’t have a patient safety ranking because they have other rankings:
- The UK’s National Health Service: ranked top-250 in healthcare.
- The US’s FDA: drug development #2
Continue reading “Physician-Patient Alliance for Health & Safety Internationally Ranked Top-100 Patient Safety Organization: A Personal Perspective on Achieving International Recognition”